South Africa’s 6 years running and most successful national reading campaign, National Book Week, will be celebrated across the country from the 7th – 13th September 2015
What can YOU do during National Book Week?
• Participate in the programme in your province
• Visit your local Bargain Books or Exclusive Books stores and participate in the #BUYABOOK campaign.
• Donate books – to organizations working with women, children, youth, and the disabled.
• Corporates are encouraged to #BUYABOOK or two
• Create your own activities and let the NBW team know about it.
• Promote NBW on your social media platforms.
• Communities, churches, social groups, schools and libraries and anyone with an interest in promoting reading, are encouraged to participate in the campaign to bring awareness of the joy and value of reading books.
REMEMBER there’s a Special Offer on books which starts during National Book Week on Monday, 7 September. You can buy selected titles by local authors for just R20 a book. Then please donate it to someone who doesn’t have one. The aim is to get the nation reading. Exclusive Books and Bargain Books are participating stores countrywide.
To find out more about programmes around the country, connect with NBW on social media for regular updates.
- Twitter: @NBW_SA
- Instagram: @nationalbookweeksa
- #GOINGPLACES / #BUYABOOK